RuiPRO 8K60 2.122 junio, 2019
HiSilicon’s High-performance 8K Decoding and Display TV Chip Hi3751V811
Hi3751 V811 is a high-performance TV chip with 8K decoding and display. The solution is based on the latest Android O version and supports various 8K application scenarios, including 8K images and 8K media. Hi3751 V811 not only supports 8K screen output but also can interconnect with 4K screens. It has been verified by multiple TV vendors in mass production. Hi3751 V811 provides the following features:
- 8K@30 fps HEVC decoding. The maximum bit rate reaches 100 Mbit/s.
- 8K HDR, including HDR10, HDR10+, Dolby Vision, and HLG.
- 8K image decoding and point-to-point display.
- 8K@30 fps, 4K@60 fps, and 4K@120 fps screens.
- Display of 8K videos on 4K screens and 60/120 fps MEMC. In football scenarios, the MEMC function does not cause damages to football images.
- Display of 8K media sources in any part of the screen.